Specialist Expert Advice. Individual Service.
Founded by two partners, who previously worked together at a top five accountancy firm, Harbour Key was formed on the principle of expert advice delivered by individual service based on a personal relationship with the client.
Harbour Key LLP is a specialist consultancy providing tax
planning and advice to both individuals and businesses. We also work
alongside existing advisers, for example accountants, IFAs or
solicitors, to assist with their clients’ tax issues. Our priorities
are client service and practical advice.
Our team derives its experience from large professional service firms including Ernst & Young, Grant Thornton and Mazars, as well as industry in the form of GE Capital. The team has a mixed tax, legal and accountancy background, developed over a number of years with accountancy and legal practices.
Our clients include:
- high net worth individuals and families;
- owner managed businesses and privately owned companies;
- partnerships; and
- executives from listed companies.
Our assignments often sees us working along a client’s existing
advisers, both external and internal, to deliver practical advice
that can enhance the project value. Should the client require third
party assistance, and not have a preferred provider, we have a
network of contacts to call upon.
Harbour Key was created to provide a service which is personal in nature and affordable. The following points summarise our business ethos:
- We strive to have a good personal relationship with our clients. Understanding our client’s personal financial and business needs is at the heart of our business.
- Where possible fixed fees are agreed including third party costs. Therefore the client understands the full costs of the advice and implementation and can manage their finances.
- The short-term and long-term consequences of any advice should be considered.
- Advice will be practical and provided in a commercial context, with a realistic assessment of the risks of success or HM Revenue & Customs challenge.
- A client should feel they can contact their advisors to discuss their situation without the fear of being charged.
- Continuing to work with a client to see what other tax planning measures are available.
As a provider of specialist tax planning and advice on a
bespoke basis we ensure that what we offer is both innovative and
focused on the client needs. Ensuring this is within the appropriate
commercial framework in which the client operates.
If you wish to see how Harbour Key can work with you either to deliver that bit extra to you or your business please contact one of our people for a no obligation discussion.