Our company is a professional services business, providing tax, strategic business advice and funding knowledge with traditional accountancy services. The team is made up of professionals from tax, accountancy and legal backgrounds. Dealing with owner managed companies, HK are involved in all aspects of a business’s advisory and accounting requirements from start-ups to established including listed businesses.
This position is an excellent opportunity to support the directors and managers in a busy working environment and engaging with dynamic growth businesses
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who has some administration experience.
The position requires a pro-active approach to managing the needs of an office, to ensure that office provisions are well stocked, cabinets are organised and client queries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner. The role demands the ability to multi-task and have a flexible approach to work to assist the other team members.
This position offers a variety of work so requires an ambitious individual who wants to progress their career.
In addition, the individual will be expected to:
- Undertake general office duties;
- Answer the phone and reception door;
- Meet and greet clients/intermediaries;
- Create and manage spreadsheets;
- Keep on top of scanning;
- Maintain up-to date client information on our software;
- Send tax payment reminders;
- Send information requests;
- Prepare letters of engagement & client packs;
- Undertake Company Secretarial filing duties using our Digita Software.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes
- Good oral communicator;
- Good IT skills, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Xero would be useful but full training will be given;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Enthusiastic and pro-active
- Excellent time-keeping
The role will be based in our Cheltenham office.
We are looking to offer a competitive salary based on the level of experience of the individual. Between £16,000 to £21,000
Full time position
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5:30pm, Friday 5pm.
To apply please email your CV to Helen@harbourkey.com.